Analyze your health data over time.
AR Steps is a unique health app that leverages high performance graphics rendering and an immersive augmented reality (AR) experience.
- Requests access to your Camera for an augmented reality experience.
- Requests access to your selected Health data source, such as step count or flights climbed.
- Point the camera at a flat surface to render a 3D bar graph in augmented reality.
- Shows you the count or distance over time.
- Choose daily or weekly time intervals.
- Analyze your health trends over days, weeks, or months.
- Find your average for a given time period.
- Easily share with your friends and social media.
- Tap the Restart button to start a new AR session.
- Select different health data, like distance cycling or wheelchair push count.
- Choose different colors for the graph results and labels.